• Online application, reviewed on a first come, first served basis.
• 2-3 minute performance video. We recommend strong technical work (from a class or performance), phrase-work in the center and across the floor, improvisation to close.
Scholarships are available to dancers attending at least three weeks of the Advanced Training Program. If applying for a scholarship you must fill out the online application below, scan and email back the following information, write '2022 Scholarship' in the subject line:
- Proof of income
- Current signed and dated income tax return and schedules
- Short resume or bio highlighting 3 years of dance experience
- Professional letter of recommendation
• November 1, 2021
Application opens. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, first-come, first-served.
• January 1, 2022 Early Bird deadline.
• February 15, 2022
Scholarship application deadline.
• June 1, 2022
A €500 deposit is due. This deposit is non-refundable except in the case the program must be canceled due to pandemic restrictions.
• June 30, 2022
The remaining tuition balance is due. Application closes.
• All Lucca participants are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
• All participants must have full, comprehensive, up-to-date medical insurance coverage for the duration of the program including time spent traveling to and from Dance Italia.
• Dance Italia reserves the right to change the teaching/artist roster in the event of illness or any other unavoidable cause.
• Dance Italia reserves the right to cancel the program in the case of accident, illness or any other reason beyond reasonable control.
• All applicants agree to comply with the policies, rules & regulations made for the safe, efficient and orderly conduct of the program.
• All applicants must abide by the laws of the host country.